- Causal Inference for Observational Studies, Sequential Treatments, Regression Discontinuity Designs
- Bayesian Inference and Applications
- Randomized Control Trials
- Forensic Statistics
- Probabilistic Expert Systems for DNA based Personal Identification
- Depreitere, B., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2018). Loss of local tumor control after index surgery for spinal metastases: a prospective cohort study. World Neurosurgery, doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2018.04.170.
- Wrigth, E., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2018). Metastatic spine tumor epidemiology: comparison of trends in surgery across two decades and three continents. World Neurosurg.
- Choi, D., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2018). Prediction Accuracy of Common Prognostic Scoring Systems for Metastatic Spine Disease: Results of a Prospective International Multicentre Study of 1469 Patients. Spine.
- Walters, K.R., Frost, R., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2017). Home-based health promotion for older people with mild frailty: the HomeHealth intervention development and feasibility RCT. Health technology assessment 21(73), 1-128.
- Frost, R., Belk, C., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2017). Health promotion interventions for community-dwelling older people with mild or pre-frailty: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Geriatrics, 17(1), 157.
- Pinchi, V., De Luca, F., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2016). Combining dental and skeletal evidence in age classification: pilot study in a sample of Italian sub-adults. Legal Medicine, 20, 75-79.
- Ricciardi, F. & Slooten, K. (2014). Mutation Models for DVI analysis. FSI:Genetics, 11, 85-95.
- Pinchi, V., De Luca, F., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2014). Skeletal Age Estimation for forensic purposes: a comparison of GP, TW2 and TW3 methods on an italian sample. Forensic Science International, 238, 83-90.
- Slooten, K. & Ricciardi, F. (2013). Estimation of mutation probabilities for autosomal markers. FSI:Genetics, 7(3), 337-344.
- Corradi, F. & Ricciardi, F. (2013). Evaluation of Kinship Identification Systems Based on STR DNA Profiles. JRSS: Series C, 62(5), 649-668.
- Ricciardi, F. (2013). Pre-Experimental Assessment of Forensic DNA Identification. University of Florence (Ph.D. Thesis).
- Reverse Random Walk priors for Regression Discontinuity Designs.
- Bayesian modelling for binary outcomes in the Regression Discontinuity Design.
- Bayesian Inference for Sequential Treatments under Latent Sequential Ignorability.
- General Practitioners’ adherence to prescribing guidelines for statins in the United Kingdom.
talks and posters
- ICPE 2016. The Regression Discontinuity Design in Epidemiology & Do General Practitioners adhere to the guidelines? – A study based on statins prescriptions (Posters). Dublin, Ireland, Aug. 2016
- BAYSM 2016. Bayesian Modelling for Binary Outcomes in the Regression Discontinuity Design (Poster). Florence, Italy, Jun. 2016.
- UK-CIM 2016. Reverse Random Walk priors for Regression Discontinuity Designs (Talk). London, UK, Apr. 2016.
- Bayesian Inference for Sequential Treatments, under Latent Sequential Ignorability (Talk) @ IBC 2014, Florence, Italy, Jul. 2014 & UK-CIM 2014, Cambridge, UK, Apr. 2014 & SESM 2013, Barcelona, Spain, Dec. 2013.
- S.Co. 2013. Evaluating Kinship Identification Systems (Talk). Milan, Italy, Sep. 2013.
- PESFoG’12. Pre & Post-Experimental Evaluation: a real case application (Poster). Roma, Italy, Oct. 2012.
- ICFIS 2011. Evaluation of kinship identification systems: some violations to standard assumptions (Poster). Seattle, WA. Jul. 2011.
- YIRCoBL’11.Evaluation of kinship identification systems with some violations to standard assumptions (Talk). Istanbul, Turkey. Jun. 2011.
- Valencia 9th International Meetings on Bayesian Statistics. Informativeness and experimental design issues in definite identification systems based on genetic markers (Poster). Benidorm, Spain, Jun. 2010.
- PhD (Dottorato di Ricerca*) in Applied Statistics, University of Florence, Italy, 2013.
Dissertation: Pre-Experimental Assessment of Forensic DNA Identification Systems (tutor prof. Fabio Corradi).
- MSc (Laurea Magistrale*) in Statistics and Computer Sciences for Companies, University of Florence, Italy, 2009.
- BSc (Laurea*) in Statistics , University of Florence, Italy, 2007.
* Italian academic degree names
- 2017: Tutorials for Practical Statistics For Medical Research, Medical Statistics Short Course, 27 – 30 June 2017, University College London, UK.
- 2016 – present: Research Methods, Drug Discovery MSc, Advanced Biomedical Imaging MSc, IoN MSc, University College London, UK.
- 2011 – 2015: Tutorials for the course in Statistical Inference, MS in Statistics, University of Florence.
- 2014 : Teaching Assistance for the course in Quantitative Methods, New York University, Florence.
- October 2013: Tutorials for SIS short course in Teoria e pratica dei modelli ad effetti casuali per dati multilivello e longitudinali [italian website], Dept. of Statistics, Computer Science, Applications, University of Florence.
- June-September 2013: Introduction to Statistical Principles, (series of seminars), Dept. of Legal Medicine, University of Florence.
fell free to contact me. I check my e-mails daily. you can use…
- my faculty e-mail address: f.ricciardi [at] ucl.ac.uk;
- my personal e-mail address: fede.ricciardi [at] gmail.com.