- Pinchi, V., De Luca, F., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2016). Combining dental and skeletal evidence in age classification: pilot study in a sample of Italian sub-adults. Legal Medicine, 20, 75-79.
- Ricciardi, F. & Slooten, K. (2014). Mutation Models for DVI analysis. FSI:Genetics, 11, 85-95.
- Pinchi, V., De Luca, F., Ricciardi, F. et al. (2014). Skeletal Age Estimation for forensic purposes: a comparison of GP, TW2 and TW3 methods on an italian sample. Forensic Science International, 238, 83-90.
- Slooten, K. & Ricciardi, F. (2013). Estimation of mutation probabilities for autosomal markers. FSI:Genetics, 7(3), 337-344.
- Corradi, F. & Ricciardi, F. (2013). Evaluation of Kinship Identification Systems Based on STR DNA Profiles. JRSS: Series C, 62(5), 649-668.
- Ricciardi, F. (2013). Pre-Experimental Assessment of Forensic DNA Identification. University of Florence (phd thesis).
- Reverse Random Walk priors for Regression Discontinuity Designs.
- Bayesian modelling for binary outcomes in the Regression Discontinuity Design.
- Bayesian Inference for Sequential Treatments under Latent Sequential Ignorability.
- Do General Practitioners adhere to the guidelines when it comes to initiation of statin prescribing?
talks and posters
- ICPE 2016. The Regression Discontinuity Design in Epidemiology & Do General Practitioners adhere to the guidelines? – A study based on statins prescriptions (Posters). Dublin, Ireland, Aug. 2016
- BAYSM 2016. Bayesian Modelling for Binary Outcomes in the Regression Discontinuity Design (Poster). Florence, Italy, Jun. 2016.
- UK-CIM 2016. Reverse Random Walk priors for Regression Discontinuity Designs (Talk). London, UK, Apr. 2016.
- Bayesian Inference for Sequential Treatments, under Latent Sequential Ignorability (Talk) @ IBC 2014, Florence, Italy, Jul. 2014 & UK-CIM 2014, Cambridge, UK, Apr. 2014 & SESM 2013, Barcelona, Spain, Dec. 2013.
- S.Co. 2013. Evaluating Kinship Identification Systems (Talk). Milan, Italy, Sep. 2013.
- PESFoG’12. Pre & Post-Experimental Evaluation: a real case application (Poster). Roma, Italy, Oct. 2012.
- ICFIS 2011. Evaluation of kinship identification systems: some violations to standard assumptions (Poster). Seattle, WA. Jul. 2011.
- YIRCoBL’11.Evaluation of kinship identification systems with some violations to standard assumptions (Talk). Istanbul, Turkey. Jun. 2011.
- Valencia 9th International Meetings on Bayesian Statistics. Informativeness and experimental design issues in definite identification systems based on genetic markers (Poster). Benidorm, Spain, Jun. 2010.